- To build a house
- To add a new part to a house /extensions
- To complete a partly built house
- To obtain water facilities, sanitary facilities and electricity
- To purchase a house
- To purchase a plot of land to build a house
2. Who can obtain the loan
- Members of the Employee Provident Fund.
3. The Loan amount you can obtain
- Up to 75% of your EPF balance if you are currently employed
4. What is the Security
5. What will be your Loan Installment
- If you are a salaried employee: 40% of the salary will be your maximum loan installment (within 60% of total fixed commitments) depending on your loan amount.
- Others : Subject to evaluation of disposable income that can be proved.
6. What else……..?
- A Savings Deposit Rs. 500 /- to open a ‘Prathilabha’ Savings Account with the Bank.
Loan application should be forwarded to the labor department. Those applications will be and sent to recommended the HDFC Bank by the labor department.
- Recommended loan applications will be processed for a loan by the HDFC Bank.
Terms and Conditions
- An ordinary savings account should be opened.
- Processing Fee- 1% From the Loan Amount (maximum Rs.20, 000.00)
- Technical Fee - Rs.500.00-Rs.1, 000.00
- For the early settlement of a loan a Commitment fee of 2% to 4% of the loan amount will be charged.