1. Who can obtain the loan
- Private individuals
- Joint applicants ( Husband / wife )
- Daughter or son jointly with father or mother
2. The Loan amount you can obtain
- From Rs. 30,000/- upwards (Maximum repayment period varies according to age)
- 100 % of the total estimated expenditure.
3. What is the Security
- The land on which the loan is invested
4. What will be your Loan Installment
- If you are a salaried employees: 40% of the salary will be your maximum loan installment (within 60% of total fixed commitments)
- Others : Subject to evaluation of disposable income that can be proved.
6. What else……..?
- A Savings Deposit Rs. 500 /- to open a ‘Prathilabha’ Savings Account with the Bank